Store your household products or business items in our large, weatherproof and robust storage containers, delivered and collected at your convenience.
Storage containers for hire
Our on site storage containers are available to rent. We’ll deliver to you from our storage centre at Markham Moor near Newark at a convenient time for you, and collect when you’re finished with them.
Why rent a site storage container from Ballards?
- Handy storage on your own premises, saving you travelling to a storage facility
- Easy access to your items
- Low cost, from just £15* per week
- Strong, weatherproof storage
- Perfect for use during house refurbishment or building work
- Ideal for garden furniture, machinery and sports equipment, especially if there’s no space in your garage
- Great for businesses to store excess or out-of season stock, tools and equipment and archived files
- We use 30 cubic metre ISO standard containers (20ft x 8ft x 8ft)
Storage container hire service for Nottinghamshire & Lincolnshire
- Minimum hire period is four weeks
- We charge £15* per week, with a £200* delivery and collection charge for destinations within 25 miles of Markham Moor
- The initial payment is £60*, plus delivery and collection fees, which you can pay by debit/credit card or BACS transfer
Find out more…
Please call us on 01777 871871 for a storage container hire quote - we can arrange a free, no-obligation survey to check that access to the site is suitable.
Before you hire a container
A few things to consider before you hire our on site containers:
- The ground needs to be as level as possible, for stability reasons
- You generally don’t need planning permission, but there are certain circumstances in which you will. We recommend you check with your local planning authority
- The container is your responsibility while it’s in your possession. Please return it to us in the same condition as it was delivered – you’ll be charged for any necessary repairs or cleaning
- You will need to make your own arrangements for the safety and security of any goods in the container